Moto Adventure Ride to Russia
2 week motorcycle tour
Taste of Russia
option to explore your own pace after Russia
Dept. UK: 26 July 2018
or Join Trier Germany
Ride to Russia: 12 Days – £2400 bike & Rider
Ride to Kazakhstan: 16 Days – £3100 bike & Rider
Motorcycle Support for tour riders who are looking to get a taste of Russia & Asia,
without doing a full expedition. You can travel with our fully equipped support vehicle
through to Russia or Kazakhstan.
Route notes, hotel accommodation; on-suite, wifi, bike parking
Quality hotels, many with pools or Spa, all on-suite
All Hotels with breakfasts included
visa advice & support, border & customs support
We run our own fully equipped MotoExplorers Support truck
Moto support vehicle, carries tyres, tubes, oils, spare fuel, tools, puncture repair etc
Extra / own costs
in Country motorbike insurance (own cost on borders aprox $20)
Fuel, food, travel insurance, visa for Russia
Ideal for: Ride an extra day via Moscow on return ride, visit Latvia & Lithuania
Artic rides, Norway, Finland & Sweden, Baltic Countries,
or just to get you well started on your own expedition crossing Russia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia etc
It can often be nice to share the first 2 weeks riding during which time you can ensure everything is running smoothly with your bike and kit.
East Europe motorcycle tour into Russia & northern Asia
Tour schedule & Highlights
- Germany, Eiffel twists and turns through the best of northern Germany
- Rhine & Mosel rivers – stunning countryside, warm hospitality
- Romantic Road Roman towns, exquisite German luxury & quality hotels
- Romantic Road Medieval town, exquisite German luxury & quality hotels
- Czech Republic – we stay at one of the nicest towns right in the heart & the best quality hotel in town
- Czech – home of ‘The Bud’ Great food, + vast open motorbiking Countryside
- Slovakia Tatra mountains – Look them up! a ‘Must do’ motorbiking route in Europe!
- We stay high in the Slovakian Tatra’s – stunning mountain views right from the hotels indoor pool & Spa
- Ride into Ukraine, (visa free most nationalities) Ukraine is probably the most under-rated region in new-Europe
- Old style bumpy Countryside, simply lovely great quality hotels, friendly locals, very cheap food & fuel
+ We stay at one of Europe’s hidden secrets of most amazing towns, 2 nights of luxury & so much to see and explore on our spare day here.
- Russia – You’ll get a nice taste and introduction to the eastern Bloc, with the safety of travelling with
Motoexplorers support truck, as well as other riders. Lots of strange new sights to absorb as you get your first taste of travelling towards northern Asia.
Rides can be extended through Kazakhstan, up to Kyrgyzstan and China borders
Or Now you’ve got the Taste for Adventure! How about exploring a little further,
“It’s Easier than you think” to just keep riding East now! JUST 2 more weeks to reach China!