JOIN MOTOEXPLORERS RIDE NETWORK
NEW EXPLORERS – RIDERS OR MOTORCYCLE BUSINESSES
You can now join our network and promote yourself and services directly onto our web site.
- Promote and showcase your own ride or business, just £29 / month
Pay for 10 months and get 2 months free.
I want to help new bike businesses & make getting found within a professional mototravel network – affordable for everyone involved in motorcycling.
- Your own exclusive web page on MOTOEXPLORERS.UK – affiliated and promoted with us at events. £49 / month
Pay for 10 months and get 2 months free.
Level2. includes access to our knowledge base.
There’s no better place to start exploring the World than MotoExploring by motorcycle
Simply no other bike touring network like it – If you’re serious about riding motorcycles around the World or working in the industry – join!
A PROFESSIONAL MOTORCYCLE TOURING & EXPEDITION NETWORK
30 YEARS EXPERIENCE
|level 1||level 2|
|Featured MOTOEXPLORER||Affiliated MOTOEXPLORER
Promote your own rides or bike services on Motoexplorers.uk
|£29 / month or £290 year|
featured advert or banner on Motoexplorers UK
|£49 / month or £490 year
Your Own site page
+ access our knowledge base
FULL BENEFITS OF LEVEL2 NETWORK MEMBERSHIP
- MOTOEXPLORERS expedition portal for online access to everything you need to organise your own private or paying ride groups, tours or expeditions.
- Motoexplorers network members knowledge share
- Ride planning info & advice – how to structure & support tours and expeditions
- GPS – the easy way – advice + access free GPS World route mapping
Travel events, magazines, online & Media: We promote your own rides, tours, rentals or motorbike services
Not just for UK based services, or motorcycle touring – anything goes – so long as it’s exploring, biking fun!
- You can use our motorcycle network and web site to promote any associated motorcycling products and services.
£49 / month – for you own full web page with professional photographs, advice, editorial and web links + we promote you within all of our network activities.
Why wait!! – join now & fast track to promote your motorcycle tours & motorbiking business
FAST TRACK ACCESS: Start preparing & promoting your adventures today – £ 490 Paypal – to start full access & your own MotoExplorers UK affiliated ride page. 12 months affiliated support & network coverage.
Members of our ride network also have access to promoting yourself and your projects at any of the overland events we attend, as well as featured through all of our online promotional activity.
MotoExplorers UK affiliate partner option: £995
includes SILK66 accredited plus:
- Full assistance to set up your own tours and expeditions – sharing our full resources.
- Reduced costs access to the SILK66 ride network, hotels, routes, contacts, GPS notes
Everything you need to ride up to the China border, and back! something every motorcycle adventurer should do at least once! Especially useful for anyone looking to ride or work along the Silk Road – you will get substantial savings and access to time saving resources. Anyone thinking of organising their own ride group through China will benefit immensely from sharing our resources, as well as potential to substantially reduce your trans-China ride costs.
3. SILK66 RIDER – hall of fame – rider profile on our Explorers page
4. Reduced cost promotional pack at £29 / month – with own web page and full access to promoting your own tour or expedition on our web sites and ride network.
CONTACT US – for a friendly initial chat
We are often looking to sponsor new motorcycle explorers
Younger rider? young biking business, keen to explore or maybe you know someone who’s already explored but just hasn’t found the outlet for their vision?
I’m keen to help out younger riders – get started, keep starting! in our industry,
We’ll help them set up and promote their own ride, bike services or even RTW expedition! helping promote new start-ups or visionary Moto-explorers on our web site and network.
Apply here – sending an intro / please share the page within the biking community, as we look to support young motorcycling businesses.